The arts team is dynamic, imaginative and ambitious. We work in collaboration with a diverse range of partners including residents, arts organisations, council staff and businesses to create positive, vibrant communities and environments suffused with creativity.
We offer a range of consultation and delivery services including:
- creative community engagement
- creative and cultural commissioning
- cultural planning – policy, strategy shaping and steering
- project management
- cultural industry advice and guidance
- information sharing, publicity and marketing
- facilitation and brokerage
The arts team manages the Pump House Gallery and a range of participatory projects throughout the year.
“Such a brilliant project, creative, inclusive, building community, creating local heritage – much admiration.”
Audience member from Wandsworth Arts Fringe
Find Out More
Signing up to Enable Arts e-newsletters is the best way to find out what is coming up. You can sign up here:
Read our latest news releases.
If there is something specific not covered here, email arts
or call us on 0208 871 8711
Enable Arts Team, managing arts and culture on behalf of Wandsworth Council