Active Wandsworth Awards
The Active Wandsworth Awards returns for the 21st year and will once again celebrate the achievements and dedication of local sport and physical activity in Wandsworth.
Nominations can be made via the link below and should reflect any achievements in the calendar year of 2017, nominations close on Monday 8 January 2018.
There are 11 categories that you can nominate your chosen individual or team, club or organisation with which includes:
- Sports Person of the Year
- Junior Sports Person of the Year
- Community Sports Team of the Year (under 18)
- School Sports Team of the Year
- Coach/Instructor of the Year
- Sports Club of the Year
- The Mayor’s Award (recognising Disability Sport)
- Voluntary Services to Sport / Physical Activity
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport / Physical Activity
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Physical Activity Project of the Year
The Active Wandsworth Awards ceremony will take place on Friday 9 February 2018.
You can see last year’s winners here, we look forward to receiving your nominations to make 2017 Active Wandsworth Awards another special occasion.