Resources for funeral directors
This page contains resources for funeral directors for our cremation services.
Music provision at Putney Vale.
We are pleased to announce that we have awarded Obitus with the contract to install and supply a digital music solution at Putney Vale. We go live with the new system on 1st January 2018. We have listed the key benefits to you and to the bereaved below.
- Enhanced sound quality with a complete replacement to the sound systems.
- No more CD’s and the issues related to home burnt CD’s/Ipod’s etc. (We will no longer accept these from 1st January)
- Preview tracks with the family and create the playlist with them – adding further interaction with your clients.
- You are in control to ensure that the correct tracks are added including hymns. This negates the need to go back and fourth with us and limits the possibility of error.
- Print off the words to hymns to ensure the correct versions are included in order of services.
- Upload photos or video for inclusion in the service (East chapel only) in either a basic (no audio) or professionally presented slideshow to music – or simply display a photo of the deceased during the service*
- Broadcast the service over the internet (webcast) for family members who cannot attend*
- Offer audio or visual recordings of the service to provide an everlasting memory of a loved ones funeral*
- You may hold the service in the west chapel and use the east chapel for large attendance overspill. Mourners will be able watch and listen to the service in comfort rather than in the rain!*
*fees payable for additional services. Please see the pricelist.
From 1st January we will no longer employ the services of an organist, however should a family wish to have a live organist we will be happy to supply you with the phone number of an organist.
Please note that from 1st January music will only be available via the Obitus system and no CD’s or media devices will be accepted.
For more information please contact the office.