Battersea Park Fireworks 2017
Battersea Park Fireworks 2017 – Ignite the Night
Saturday 4 November, Battersea Park, SW11 4NJ
Gates open at 6pm, pre-show entertainment, food stalls and bars from 6pm, bonfire lit at 7.30pm, fireworks 8pm. No entry after 8pm.
To purchase tickets, please click the link below:
Book in your friends and family as the annual Battersea Park Fireworks display is back on Saturday 4 November 2017 to ignite the skies of Wandsworth. The award-winning pyro-technicians, Jubilee Fireworks, are powering up for what promises to be an electrifying 22 minute firework display, set to music inspired by this year’s theme “Power”.
Gates open at 6pm for pre show entertainment and to grab something tasty from the food and drink stalls. Remember to bring cash as there are no card facilities onsite. The bonfire is lit at 7.30pm and the firework display starts at 8pm.
Tickets for the 50,000 capacity sell out in advance and are only available online at www.enablelc.org/fireworks. There are limited Early Bird offers so it’s best to book as quickly as possible to avoid missing out.
Super Early Bird: £7.00 + booking fee (SOLD OUT)
Early Bird: £8.50 + booking fee
Standard: £10.00 + booking fee
Children aged 10 and under go free but must have a ticket – these can be booked online when purchasing an adult ticket
Wandsworth Council’s Battersea Park Fireworks is managed and delivered by Enable Events Team, fuelled by Battersea Power Station.
Planning your trip to the fireworks display; why not go via Battersea Power Station? Bring the kids down before the show to join in the entertainment, or come afterwards for a drink and something to eat. Entrance by Chelsea Bridge south side, open all day till late. Follow Battersea Power Station on twitter. For all the latest updates about the event follow Enable Events Team on twitter.
Plan your journey in advance: www.tfl.gov.uk
Tube: Sloane Square Underground Station (District and Circle Lines)
Battersea Park Station and Queenstown Road Station (National Rail )
Buses 19, 44, 49, 137, 170, 319, 344, 345, 452
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The “Organiser” is Enable Leisure and Culture, a company incorporated in England and Wales company number 09487276, and registered with the Charity Commission (no. 1172345) and with registered offices at Battersea Park Offices, Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ.
- These terms and conditions shall relate to Battersea Park Fireworks 2017 event (the “Event”).
- By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), the Ticket holder agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Any promotional offers are for ‘Standard’ tickets to the event. Promotional offers are at the Organiser’s discretion.
- A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket. There is no admittance to the Event after 20:00 hours. The Organisers have the right to refuse entry to late arrivals and no refunds for late arrival shall be granted..
- Child Tickets (children aged 0 – 10 years of age inclusive) are free and all children must have a ticket to gain entry to the Event, including babes in arms. A Child Ticket is only valid for children aged 10 and under at the time of the Event.
- Babes in arms (under 1 years old) are categorized as a ‘Child’ are admitted free of charge and must have a Child Ticket. All children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over holding a valid Ticket at all times.
- A maximum of six children per adult shall be permitted.
- Ticket holders attending the Event with Child Ticket holders confirm that they are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom the Child Ticket has been purchased.
- Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any Ticket, will render it void.
- Tickets can be printed or displayed on a smart phone.
- It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check the date, time and venue of his/ her Ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
- Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- No refund shall be made if the Ticket holder is late, refused entry, evicted from the Event, unable to attend or has purchased an incorrect ticket.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
- Should the Event be postponed, a Ticket holder may be refunded if they are no longer able to attend the Event on a new date, however no additional expenditure incurred by the Ticket holder shall be refunded to the Ticket holder.
- Should the Event be cancelled by the Organiser, the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund shall be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds may be claimed for up to 30 days after the cancelled Event. If the Event is cancelled due to Force Majeure, no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be refunded to the Ticket holder.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Organiser’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism (or the threat thereof), fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, storm, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts of national or local governments. The Organiser shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel the Event shall be taken by the Organiser. No refund shall be made if the Event starts, but is later abandoned.
- On entry, the Ticket holder agrees to accept and abide by any Event rules of the Organiser and any other regulations provided on entry to the Event.
VOID TICKETS & REFUSAL OF ENTRY/ EJECTION
- The Organiser operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy with regards to the purchase of alcohol.
- Any breach of the Terms and Conditions shall render the Ticket void and result in refusal of entry to the Event or ejection from the Event. The Organiser reserves the right to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors and refuse admission to any Ticket holder who is deemed to be a risk to the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the Event who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner unconducive to their continued attendance at the Event. Any Ticket holder removed from the Event shall not be readmitted. Re-entry to the Event shall only be permitted at the Organiser’s entire discretion.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- No food or alcohol shall be brought into the Event. Without exception, no glass bottles or other glass vessels shall be brought into the Event. Bag searches shall be a condition of entry.
- Bicycles and bulky items, including large luggage items, are prohibited at the Event. There are no lockers or cloakrooms available at the Event.
- Fireworks, sparklers, glass and animals are prohibited at the Event, with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
24.All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material filmed or recorded at the Event shall only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the Event, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
- The Organiser, its contractors or agents, shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of a Ticket, save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its contractors or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
There are CCTV cameras within the Event and Battersea Park. Parks and Events Police will be present at the Event and will be equipped with body worn cameras.
SEVERABILITY & VARIATION
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time when deemed reasonable and necessary to do so. Ticket holders are responsible for checking the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Event. The Organiser shall make all reasonable endeavours to put an alert on the Event website www.enablelc.org/fireworks if the Terms and Conditions have been amended.
- If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
Enable Leisure and Culture (the “Organiser”), August 2017
If you have questions around tickets that you have purchased, please visit www.eventbrite.co.uk/support