- Battersea Park lake fishing area
- Wandsworth Common lake – southern basin
- Tooting Common main lake
The fishing season runs from 16 June to 14 March inclusive. We are currently in our closed season where no fishing is permitted at any of our lakes. The season will commence 16 June 2016.
Applications for permits may be made in advance of the season reopening – see below.
How to get a fishing permit
To fish in any of the above three waters you must have an Enable Leisure & Culture Fishing Permit. If you are aged 12 or over, it’s a national requirement that you also have a UK fishing rod licence.
To get a fishing permit for our lakes please write to us at:Fishing Permits Parks Office, Staff Yard Battersea Park London SW11 4NJ
- a photocopy of your current Environment Agency rod licence (note that if you are old enough to be required to hold a rod licence, we will not issue a permit without proof of rod licence)
- a cheque made payable to Enable Leisure & Culture for the correct amount
- two passport sized photos
And, if you’re applying for a concessionary price, please also include:
- proof of age for the junior or senior concessions, or
- proof of disability for the disability concession
Ages and prices
From June 2016 to March 2017 season, the prices are:
- adult £86.50 per season
- senior (65 years and over) £63.00
- junior (under 16) £46.00
- people with a registered disability £46.00
Download an application form, and terms and conditions.
Battersea Park lake fishing area
Central Ave, London SW11 4BE, UK
Wandsworth Common lake - southern basin
3 Routh Rd, London SW18 3SW, UK
Tooting Common main lake
Dr Johnson Ave, London SW17 8JU, UK