We’re looking for people who share our vision and want to be part of a team dedicated to enriching lives and strengthening communities by providing excellent leisure and culture services. We have a variety of services including arts, events, bereavement, sport, parks, public halls and Putney School of Art and Design; joining our team is the perfect opportunity to achieve your career aspirations.
Strictly no agencies.
If you’d like to volunteer to work in one of our services, please contact us.
Casual Les Mills Bodypump™ Instructor
We are looking for a casual Les Mills Bodypump™ Instructor to provide a high level of quality Instruction and customer service at all times on an ad hoc basis.
To cover at Battersea Park Millennium Arena and Tooting Bec Athletics Track with the potential to also cover at various sites across the borough of Wandsworth.
Salary: £25 per session (45-60 min)
Responsibilities and Duties
• To provide a safe, effective and up to date class.
• To regularly update knowledge and qualifications and keep abreast of industry trends.
• To supervise and motivate customers whilst providing a professional attitude at all times.
• Must hold full Public Liability Insurance and a relevant qualification and up to date Les Mills releases.
• To allow time before and after each class to offer support and advice to the centre’s customers.
• To ensure sessions start and finish promptly.
• To ensure the studio is left tidy after use and all equipment issues reported to the management who will log this in the maintenance book.
• Accident/Incident/near misses must be reported as per Induction training.
• To collect tickets from all attendees in every class to confirm booking of places and correct payment/valid membership.
• Maintain a high standard of presentation during all classes of the day; Morning/Afternoon/Evening.
• Ensure head microphone (if used) is used at appropriate level and music volume is appropriate for the class and other centre customers.
• To liaise and communicate with the centre management regularly.
• To find own holiday cover for classes and inform the centre management
• To attend all meetings, appraisals, key performance indicator review meetings and training sessions as required.
Lifeguard (casual) Location: Wandsworth
Grade and rate: ENCa1, £10 an hour
Closing date: the advert will close once the positions have been filled
We’re looking for a number of enthusiastic and dedicated lifeguards ensure the safety of children on the Community Swim Programme in the borough of Wandsworth. You will need to be reliable, energetic and enthusiastic with an ability to engage participants, spot hazards and prevent accidents while following ASA guidelines. Working hours and days will vary. Enable are committed to ensuring the well being and safety of all the children and staff, and as such any successful application will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
How to apply: Please read the Lifeguard Job Description and Lifeguard Person Specification and then apply online. If you have any problems with the online service please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email your CV with the Ref: Lifeguard to email@example.com
Find all our latest vacancies on our LinkedIn page.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please presume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Partners and Sponsors
We work with many different organisations that support and fund some of the work we do. We also develop proposals and bids with partners from community organisations, and the voluntary and private sectors. We’re always interested in hearing from people who share our aspirations and our vision. Contact us.