Premises Maintenance Officer
Do you want to work for an organisation whose aim is to enrich lives and strengthen communities? If so, Enable Leisure and Culture is recruiting a Premises Maintenance Officer to support our Operations Team.
Contract Type: Permanent (40 Hours)
Closing date: 27 September 2021
Enable Leisure and Culture is looking for someone to join our property team and assist with the general maintenance of the premises, ensuring these are fit for purpose. Ability to travel around the borough speaking to all the staff across the business, contractors, and customers at times.
Reporting to the Premises Manager and working as an integral part of the company, you will support the day-to-day operations of the company ensuring that ongoing maintenance is carried out promptly and to the required standards. This will often involve multitasking and a variety of skills will need to be used.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Diversity is valued at Enable Leisure and Culture and is important in the work that we do. Applications from all sections of the community are welcome and will be considered on merit. Should you have a disability and require any additional support or if you have any questions regarding the above role, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Responsible for the day to day repairs requests across all of Enable’s premises, assessing and prioritising works.
- To ensure that all issues of maintenance relating to health and safety are given a high priority including being proactive in addressing any other site risks or hazards, and alerted to the H&S committee as standard
- To liaise with Enable staff for all premises matters
- Ensures that all works carried out to Enable premises are properly logged on the provided system
- Provides assistance as required for the delivery of capital projects
- Deliver and Monitor PPM, Lifecycle and Reaction programmes
- In conjunction with site managers, ensures that utility meter readings are collated and submitted to the council when required
- Is emergency keyholder for Enable sites
- Responsible for the management of Enable’s vehicle fleet, ensuring that road tax, MOTs and servicing take place when required
- Provides all necessary input to Enable’s commitment to reducing its carbon footprint
- Undertakes other duties commensurate with the position as directed by the Senior Management Team.
- Knowledge and understanding of H&S issues relevant to the role
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Good organisational skills – ability to complete tasks to deadlines
- Ability to negotiate desired outcomes (e.g. prices, deadlines)
- Experience of dealing with contractors
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Free Gym membership
- On-site shower facilities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly fruit basket
- Staff Treats
- Weekly Wellbeing Hour
- And more!