Contract Type: Casual
Closing date: 01 December 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to be joining Putney School of Art & Design at Enable Leisure & Culture. To find out more about the school please see our website https://www.psad.org.uk/
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive individual to join our team at PSAD. You must be a clear communicator who prides themselves on providing excellent customer service.
You will need to be reliable and self-sufficient with excellent time management skills.
You will have some previous experience of working as a life / Portrait Model in the adult education sector.
Enable are committed to ensuring the wellbeing and safety of all the children and staff, and as such any successful application will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Diversity is valued at Enable Leisure and Culture and is important in the work that we do. Applications from all sections of the community are welcome and will be considered on merit. Should you have a disability and require any additional support or if you have any questions regarding the above role, please contact us at email@example.com.
Responsibilities will include:
- Modelling for painting and drawing classes.
- Ability to maintain positions for a specified length of time. The classes run for 3 hours with breaks for the model and students.
- Ability to take directions from the tutor on required poses.
- Must be punctual for classes.
- Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays.
Generic Duties and Responsibilities
- To comply with all of the company policies, including the Code of Conduct, data protection and health and safety.
- To be fully aware of and understand the duties and responsibilities arising from the Children Act 2004 and Working Together in relation to child protection and safeguarding children and young people. To also be fully aware of the principles of safeguarding as they apply to vulnerable adults in relation to your work role.
- To ensure that your line manager / safeguarding officer is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns which you may have in relation to safeguarding and/or child protection.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Highly responsible and comfortable with the nude body for life classes.
- Previous experience of working within a Further Education, Art and Design environment
- Good communication skills
- Able to hold a variety of poses and maintain both dynamic and strenuous stances
- Able to maintain stillness over long periods in relaxed positions
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Free Gym membership
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Treats
- Weekly Wellbeing Hour
- And more!