Journey into Aladdin’s Cave at the Civic Hall Wandsworth for the very first time this Christmas. Bring the whole family for an unforgettable pantomime experience that will have you singing and dancing to magical music from the Disney classic.
Fly on this magical carpet ride with Aladdin and friends this winter and help him outsmart the evil Abanazar. Will Aladdin manage to escape and save the kingdom Agrabah from his evil clutches? Buy a ticket today to find out!
Kicking off in December, the fantastical Aladdin production is suitable for children aged 3 – 11 and is a perfect Christmas family treat. School groups are welcome to book our weekday matinee shows, we can guarantee that the whole class will be laughing out loud – including teachers!
The show will be produced by Hurricane Productions, providing a team of professionally trained actors, vibrant scenery, wonderful costumes and even magic tricks.
Sensory sensitive performances will take place on Tuesday 14th December at 6.30pm and Wednesday 15th December at 1.30pm.
Ticket sales to Enable Leisure and Culture’s performances of Aladdin at Wandsworth Civic Suite help us to raise funds to enhance public halls, community centres and green spaces throughout Wandsworth.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The “Organiser” is Enable Leisure and Culture, a company incorporated in England and Wales company number 09487276, and registered with the Charity Commission (no. 1172345) and with registered offices at Battersea Park Offices, Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ.
- These terms and conditions shall relate to 2021 performances of “Aladdin” at Wandsworth Civic Suite (the “Event”).
- By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), the Ticket holder agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Any promotional offers are for ‘Seated’ tickets to the event. Promotional offers are at the Organiser’s discretion.
- A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event only on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket. The Organisers have the right to refuse entry to late arrivals and no refunds for late arrival shall be granted.
- All children aged 1 and over must have a ticket to gain entry to the Event. Babes in arms (under 1 years old) will be admitted for free.
- All children must be accompanied at all times by an adult aged 18 or over holding a valid Ticket.
- Ticket holders attending the Event with children confirm that they are either the parent, legal guardian, nominated guardian or chaperone of the child for whom the Ticket has been purchased.
- Schools attending with groups of children are responsible for ensuring they have the relevant permissions to purchase a Ticket for each child and for each child to attend the Event. Schools are responsible for providing the required number of licensed chaperones per group.
- Teachers and chaperones attending with school groups require a valid Ticket to the Event and are responsible for chaperoning the attending children at all times during the Event, including travelling to and from the Event.
- Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any Ticket, will render it void.
- Tickets can be printed or displayed on a smart phone.
- It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check the date, time and venue of their Ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
- Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- Tickets can only be purchased in advance, online through Eventim.co.uk. No tickets available on the door.
- Ticket holders with disabilities are entitled to a complimentary essential companion Ticket, which can be obtained online when purchasing a Seated or Wheelchair Access Ticket. An Access Area is available for customers with wheelchairs and their essential companions. The Organiser reserves the right to ask for proof of eligibility which could be provided with for example your DLA/PIP documentation, your Attendance Allowance documentation, The Access Card, or blue badge guide. The Organiser may cancel an essential companion Ticket if they suspect the ticket has been purchased fraudulently.
- No refund shall be made if the Ticket holder is late, refused entry, evicted from the Event, unable to attend, or has purchased an incorrect ticket.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
- Should the Event be postponed, a Ticket holder may be refunded if they are no longer able to attend the Event on a new date, however no additional expenditure incurred by the Ticket holder shall be refunded to the Ticket holder. Booking fees will not be refunded.
- Should the Event be cancelled by the Organiser, the Ticket holder may be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price, but no refund shall be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds may be claimed for up to 30 days after the cancelled Event. If the Event is cancelled due to Force Majeure, no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be refunded to the Ticket holder. Booking fees will not be refunded.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Organiser’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism (or the threat thereof), fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, storm, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts of national or local governments. The Organiser shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- No refund shall be made if the Event starts, but is later abandoned.
- On entry, the Ticket holder agrees to accept and abide by any Event rules of the Organiser and any other regulations provided on entry to the Event.
VOID TICKETS & REFUSAL OF ENTRY/ EJECTION
- The Organiser operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy with regards to the purchase of alcohol.
- Any breach of the Terms and Conditions shall render the Ticket void and result in refusal of entry to the Event, or ejection from the Event. The Organiser reserves the right to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors and refuse admission to any Ticket holder who is deemed to be a risk to the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the Event who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner unconducive to their continued attendance at the Event. Any Ticket holder removed from the Event shall not be readmitted. Re-entry to the Event shall only be permitted at the Organiser’s entire discretion.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Spot bag searches may be in action for security purposes. Security’s decision is final.
- There will be a cloakroom and pushchair park available on site.
- Animals are not prohibited at the event, with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
- Doors will open 45 minutes before each performance.
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material filmed or recorded at the Event shall only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. No filming will be permitted during the performance. Those found filming during the performance may be asked to leave.
- By entering the Event, Ticket holders consent to, or consent to the child/children in their care, being photographed, filmed, or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity. School groups are responsible for seeking relevant permissions for each child attending prior to the Event. Those not wishing to be photographed or filmed, or those responsible for a child without permission to be photographed or filmed, should make themselves known to the Organiser at the start of the Event.
- The Organiser, its contractors or agents, shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of a Ticket, save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its contractors or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
- Please be aware that amplified music and lighting effects may be used during the Event. A sensory sensitive performance will be held on Tuesday 14 December at 18:30.
- There are CCTV cameras within the Venue. SIA security will be present at the Event and will be equipped with body worn cameras.
SEVERABILITY & VARIATION
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time when deemed reasonable and necessary to do so. Ticket holders are responsible for checking the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Event. The Organiser shall make all reasonable endeavours to put an alert on the Event website www.enablelc.org/Aladdin if the Terms and Conditions have been amended.
- If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
For the purposes of this section “COVID-19” means the global outbreak of the respiratory coronavirus disease known as COVID-19 and the virus known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), confirmed as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation on 11 March 2020, and any subsequent waves or derivatives of the same.
- Before attending the Event, Ticket holders must familiarise themselves with and comply with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID-19.
- By attending the Event, all Ticket holders are acknowledging their consent to, and agree to abide by, the safety precautions that have been adopted by The Organiser, which may include (but not be limited to) wearing of face coverings and non-invasive COVID-19 status certification checks. Safety measures for the Event will be posted on the Event website www.enablelc.org/Aladdin and specific Ticket holder requirements will be set forth in the pre-visit email notifications. Failure to comply with any such precautions could result in guests being refused entry to the Event. We further reserve the right to refuse entry to any person that refuses to comply with our safety protocols.
- The safety measures that are being and have been introduced at the Event are intended to minimise the risk of contracting COVID-19, but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. By purchasing a ticket for the Event, the Ticket Holder, or the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of a child Ticket holder acknowledges that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and that the Ticket holder and those in the Ticket Holder’s party, or those responsible for a child Ticket holder voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Organiser, the Organiser’s Event Partners or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury. Anyone attending the Event acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
- The Ticket holder should not attend the Event if they:
- believe they may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days and are not covered by the exemption rules relating to self-isolation; or
- have been instructed to self-isolate
Enable Leisure and Culture (the “Organiser”), October 2021
FAQs – Aladdin
- When are the performances?
There will be two performances a day from Tuesday 7 December to Saturday 11 December and Tuesday 14 December to Sunday 19 December, at 1.30pm and 6.30pm.
Sensory sensitive performances will take place on Tuesday 14th December at 6.30pm and Wednesday 15th December at 1.30pm.
- What age group is this show suitable for?
This show is ideally aimed at children 3-11.
- Do children need tickets?
Yes children 1 and above will require a ticket for entry. Babes in arms (under 1 years old) will be admitted for free. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over holding a valid ticket.
- Can schools bring class groups?
Yes, weekday matinees are suitable for local school trips or community groups. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange refreshments for a school group.
- Is this performance accessible for people with disabilities?
Yes, this performance is fully accessible. The venue has a ramp and automatic doors when entering the building, a disabled toilet, Evac-Chair, hearing loop and a passenger lift. Ticket holders with disabilities are entitled to a complimentary essential companion Ticket, which can be obtained online when purchasing a Seated or Wheelchair Access Ticket. An Access Area is available for customers with wheelchairs and their essential companions. The Organiser reserves the right to ask for proof of eligibility which could be provided with for example your DLA/PIP documentation, your Attendance Allowance documentation, The Access Card, or blue badge guide.
- Will there be refreshments available at the show?
Yes, there will be beverages and snacks available for purchase at the venue. A challenge 25 policy will be in place at bars. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to arrange refreshments for a school group.
- What COVID-19 mitigations will be in place at the venue?
Wandsworth Civic Suite has been awarded the official mark from Visit Britain, confirming that we have met all Government and Public Health guidance in relation to COVID-19. We have a COVID-19 secure risk assessment for the venue and will be adhering to all recommended safety measures to keep our visitors safe. Safety measures for the Event will be posted on the Event website www.enablelc.org/Aladdin and specific Ticket holder requirements will be set forth in the pre-visit email notifications.
- I purchased a ticket for a performance, but can no longer attend. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds. If you would like to attend on an alternative date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long is the performance?
Each show will be 1 hour 20 minutes including an interval.
- Can I buy tickets on the door?
No, tickets will only be available online via www.eventim.co.uk/artist/aladdin. They can be presented as printed or on a smart phone.
- Is there parking at the venue?
There is limited parking available at the venue after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends. Please check our social channels in advance for any car park closures. The closest public car park is the NCP at Buckhold Rd, Wandsworth, London SW18 4BS. If you require disabled parking, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Is there a cloakroom or somewhere to leave a pushchair?
There will be a cloakroom available at the venue for coats and bags for a small charge. There will also be a parking area for pushchairs.