Cremated remains sanctum
Memorial name: Sanctum for Cremated remains
Lease terms: One or seven years
Location: Garden of Remembrance (along the main drive)
Options: Up to two sets of cremated remains can be interred. Artistic design options and optional photo plaque
Availability: Plenty of availability
Description: Located along the main drive near to the crematorium building our new Sanctum vaults allow the family to inter up to two sets of cremated remains. A black granite tablet seals the unit and the initial setup cost includes the cost of the inscription (terms and conditions apply). There is also the options for a photo plaque or artistic design to be included with the inscription
Regulations apply. More information is available from the office.
Purchase and setup (includes up to 80 letters of inscription and the interment of the first set of cremated remains): £675
1 years lease: £52*
7 years lease: £364
Second and final interment (including second inscription and final interment): £300
Additional letters (per letter): £2
Photo plaque option: £110
Artistic design option: £POA
*You may pay for this memorial annually by direct debit. See ‘how to apply’ for more information.
All prices valid until 31st December 2021.
Download the Sanctum application form
1. Fill in the applicant section at the top of page 1.
2. Please read the terms and conditions and sign the form.
3. Print the relevant grid for the desired inscription;
Please use one box in the grid for each letter, space, comma and full stop etc. The initial fee provides 80 letters. Additional letters are charged for each letter (please see fees and charges above).
4. The name of the deceased must be placed on its own line and be no longer than 18 letters.
5. Do not worry about centring the text as this will be done for you.
6. A proof will be sent to you and will need to be agreed prior to the plaque being made. Fees are payable before manufacture.
How to pay
1. You need not pay anything yet. Once you have agreed and accepted the proof we will ask for payment which can be made by cheque payable to ‘Enable Leisure and Culture’ or you may pay by credit/debit card.
2. You will need to pay the ‘purchase and setup fee’ as stated in the current pricelist. Then add the fee for the lease you wish to add – either 1 or 7 years.
3. If you wish to pay annually you can do this by direct debit. In which case please fill in a direct debit mandate form. Your first years lease will be taken from your account on the first day of the month following the installation of your plaque/memorial and the first day of that month each year thereafter.
4. Memorial leases are renewable each year or seven year term. We will write to you one month prior to the renewal date.
Please see page two of the application form.