Battersea Sports Centre
Fitness with purpose
Join our community gym today and become an integral part of the Enable family. Every facility will welcome you with open arms and will be happy to help you get started on your fitness journey – whether you are brand new to a gym setting or a seasoned gym enthusiast.
We’re a welcoming community gym that wants to encourage everyone to be active, in whatever capacity you feel is best! Join our gym today and receive a free induction. Simply email email@example.com to book yours when you have joined.
Here’s how you can benefit from our membership:
- A great community
- Group exercise classes
- Unique settings in the heart of Wandsworth
- State of the art equipment
Our gyms on offer
- Battersea Park Millennium Arena
- Tooting Bec Athletics Track & Gym
- Barn Elms Sports Centre
- Battersea Sports Centre
Looking to cancel your gym membership? We’re sorry to see you go, but we want to make this process as smooth as possible for you. Please fill out the short form below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly. Please note that filling out this form does not automatically cancel your membership, a member of the team will confirm when this process is complete.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates and tips and tricks tailored to our facilities.
About Battersea Sports Centre
Battersea Sports Centre is based in the heart of the Battersea community offering indoor and outdoor activities for adults and young people.
- Full-sized indoor sports hall with markings for volleyball, netball, basketball, badminton and football.
- A fully equipped, air-conditioned gym
- Dojo/studio (air conditioned and fully matted)
- Multi-use games area including a 3g artificial grass 5-a –side football pitch (fully floodlit)
- Disabled access
- Room to hire
- Seating area for up to 160 people plus viewing gallery
- Car parking (limited spaces)
- Changing facilities
- Baby change facilities
We have a multi-station gym available for use ( under 18’s will need parent/guardian consent), with various different memberships offering flexibility and convenience, including pay monthly and pay per session
For more information on this and to book an induction please give us a call or drop us an email
Not Yet a Gym Member?
You can sign up online
- Monday – 9am to 10pm
- Tuesday – 9am to 10pm
- Wednesday – 9am to 10pm
- Thursday – 9am to 10pm
- Friday – 9am to 10pm
- Saturday – 9am to 5pm
- Sunday – 10am to 5pm
- Bank Holiday – 9am to 4pm
Schools and community organisations can book a sports facility at competitive prices throughout the year. If your school or group is interested in booking our facilities please email us.