Adult Weight Management Programme – Richmond & Wandsworth
Our weight management programme aims to help maintain sustained weight loss by making lifestyle changes. This is known as a tier 2 weight management programme.
The programme is 12 weeks long and each week we provide information, skills, resources and access to exercise to support your weight loss journey.
Our weekly information topics include:
• Portion Control
• Food Labelling
• Meal Planning
• Food Triggers
• Setting SMART Goals
Our programme is for adults (over 18) living in Wandsworth and Richmond or registered with a GP in Wandsworth and Richmond and is open to:
• Adults with a BMI between 30 and 35, and 1 or more obesity-related health conditions.
• Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) adults with a BMI above 27.5, and 1 or more obesity-related health conditions.
• Adults with a BMI between 35 and 40.
The programme is run by specialist instructors, who’ll make sure it meets your needs.
Upcoming programmes (Please note you cannot attend without registering onto the program)
- Starting Monday 19th June – 10am to 12pm, @ Whitton Community Centre, Percy Road, Twickenham, TW2 6JL
- Starting Tuesday 20th June – 5.30pm to 7.30pm, @ Castelnau Community Centre, 7 Stillingfleet Road, SW13 9AQ
- Starting Thursday 1st June – 10am to 12pm @ DRCA, 33 Charlotte Despard Avenue, London, SW11 5JE
How to register onto the program
We take self-referrals and referrals from GP’s in Wandsworth and Richmond. To register onto the programme please click here.
After your referral, we’ll call you to:
• Give you information about the programme
• Ask you about your current health
If you have any further questions then please email email@example.com.