Battersea Park Fireworks 2019
Wandsworth Council are excited to announce that this years Battersea Park Fireworks will take place on Saturday 2 November 2019. Tickets go on sale click here to purchase.
Wandsworth Council’s Battersea Park Fireworks, proudly in partnership with Battersea Power Station
Follow our Instagram page for regular updates!
SUPER EARLY BIRD: £7.00 + bf SOLD OUT
EARLY BIRD: £8.50 + Booking Fee SOLD OUT
STANDARD: £10.00 + bf
AFTERPARTY (18+): £10.00 + bf
New to Battersea Park Fireworks 2019! The Afterparty will be held in the heart of Battersea Park in Battersea Evolution, directly after the display at 8.30pm and will go on to the early hours of 1am. It is an exclusive partying experience available to Battersea Park Fireworks ticket holders only. (Must be purchased with a Battersea Park Fireworks ticket).
Discover Battersea Power Station’s vibrant mix of riverside restaurants, bars and shops – open just a few minutes’ walk away from Battersea Park. Head over for a fresh, Mediterranean brunch at Megan’s, explore Cinnamon Kitchen’s fiery Indian menu for lunch or meet mates before the fireworks for cocktails and small plates at No29 Power Station West. After the show, warm up with a steaming bowl of ramen from Tonkotsu or treat the family to Mother’s signature sourdough pizza. Settle in for the evening at Battersea Brewery or Vagabond Wines, open ‘til late.
Don’t forget, there’s plenty to come back for. ‘Party on a bike’ spin studio Boom Cycle, VIP celebrity hair and beauty salon Paul Edmonds, Archlight Cinema and luxury florist Moyses Stevens also call Battersea Power Station home.
Why not hop on and off the MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus at the Battersea Power Station Pier?
Find out more about everything that’s open and book at batterseapowerstation.co.uk/retailers.
Battersea Park (SW11) will be closed from 3pm on Saturday 2 November 2019.
Gates open at 6pm for pre-show entertainment along with food and drink stalls
The bonfire is lit at 7.30pm
Please arrive by 7.30pm to allow time for bag searches and ticket scanning
There is no entry after 8pm
Firework display starts at 8pm
This is a ticketed event.
Tickets are only available online at www.enablelc.org/fireworks.
There will be no tickets available at the door.
- Super Early Bird: £7.00 + booking fee
- Early Bird: £8.50 + booking fee
- Standard: £10.00 + booking fee
- Afterparty: £10.00 + booking fee
- Children aged 10 and under go free but must have a ticket – these can be booked online when purchasing an adult ticket. Up to six child tickets can be booked when purchasing an adult ticket.
Proof of age may be required.
Tickets can either be printed or shown on your smart phone.
How old is an adult?
Adult tickets are required for those aged 11 years or over.
Child tickets are free and are required for those 10 years old and younger. ID may be required for adults (18 and over). Please note that we operate a Challenge 25 policy on all of our bars.
Address: Battersea Park, SW11
There will be no parking available on site.
Please use public transport where possible.
Limited blue badge parking at Alexandra Gate, Prince of Wales Drive (first come, first served).
Ensure you leave plenty of time for arrival as there will be heavy traffic in the area due to the road closures. Plan your journey in advance with TFL Journey Planner www.tfl.gov.uk
- Sloane Square Underground Station (Tube)
- Battersea Park Station (National Rail)
- Queenstown Road Station (National Rail)
- Buses: 19, 44, 49, 137, 170, 319, 344, 345, 452
- Entry to the Park will be via Albert Gate, Chelsea Gate, Rosery Gate, Sun Gate and Alexandra Gate
The following roads will be closed to vehicle access from 5.00pm until approximately 11.00pm on Saturday 2 November 2019:
- ALBERT BRIDGE
- ALBERT BRIDGE ROAD
- PARKGATE ROAD
- PRINCE OF WALES DRIVE (between Battersea Bridge Road and Albert Bridge Road) lane closures to such extent as may be indicated by the placing of appropriate traffic signs
- PRINCE OF WALES DRIVE (between Albert Bridge Road and Queens Circus)
- LURLINE GARDENS (at its junction with Meath Street)
- PETWORTH STREET* (between Rosenau Road and Albert Bridge Road)
- BRYNMAER ROAD* (between Albert Bridge Road and Beechmore Road)
- BEECHMORE ROAD* (between Battersea Park Road and Prince of Wales Drive)
- ALEXANDRA AVENUE* (between Prince of Wales Drive and Battersea Park Road)
- FORFAR ROAD* (between Prince of Wales Drive and Battersea Park Road)
- MACDUFF ROAD* (between Battersea Park Road and Prince of Wales Drive)
*Residential access to be facilitated
- BATTERSEA BRIDGE ROAD Right turn into Prince of Wales Drive
- BATTERSEA CHURCH ROAD Right turn into Battersea Bridge Road
Disabled Access and Tickets
You can buy a general admission ticket to Wandsworth Council’s Battersea Park Fireworks 2019 for persons 11 years and older. If you require a free Personal Assistant (PA) ticket to allow someone to accompany you and/or you require access to the disabled viewing area please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach proof of eligibility.
Automatic proof of eligibility includes;
- Front page of DLA
- PIP (no specific rate)
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
- Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Credibility’s Access Card
Applications without the recommended evidence will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Please do not buy a ticket for your Personal Assistant as this will NOT be refunded if you are approved for a Personal Assistant ticket through our application process.
Purchasing a Disabled Ticket does not guarantee that a Personal Assistant ticket will be issued.
Please let us know if you require access to the disabled viewing platform by emailing email@example.com by 1pm, Thursday 31 October 2019 to secure your place.
Limited blue badge parking at Alexandra Gate, Prince of Wales Drive (first come, first served).
There is strict no refund policy. There will be no entry to the park after 8pm. We strongly advise that you arrive before 7.30pm to allow time for bag searches and ticket scanning.
Strobe lighting and special effects may be used at the event.
Can I leave the Park and come back in?
There is no re-entry onto the event site. There will be no entry to the park at all after 8pm.
Will the event be affected by unfortunate weather circumstances?
Unless advised by the local authority, the event will go ahead in all weather conditions.
Enable Leisure and Culture reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event times or alter the programme due to adverse weather conditions or other factors. Tickets are non-refundable.
How do I find the most up to date information on Battersea Park Fireworks?
For all the latest Battersea Park Fireworks information follow us on social media and take a look at our website: www.enablelc.org/fireworks
Can I bring my own food and/or drink?
No food or alcoholic drinks are permitted to be brought into the site. Bottled water is allowed. Bag searches are a condition of entry and will take place at all entrance points. There are a wide variety of food traders who cater to all dietary requirements, as well as a number of well stocked bars.
Will there be bars selling alcohol?
Yes, there will be a number of bars serving a range of alcoholic beverages as well as soft drinks and water. Challenge 25 will be in place.
Do all the stalls and traders accept card and are there cash facilities onsite?
This is a cash only event. Please bring cash with you as there are no cash facilities onsite.
Are there toilets onsite?
There are lots of toilets on site; this includes wheelchair accessible and baby changing facilities.
Do you have bicycle lock-ups?
We do not allow bicycles into the event. There are limited bicycle lock-up railings outside the park.
Are dogs allowed?
No pets or animals are allowed on site apart from Assistance Dogs.
All lost property will go to the Information Point during and after the event.
Due to the size of the event anything found will be kept in the Staff Yard (Battersea Park) with the Parks Police. Customers can call Parks Police to check if items have been handed in on 0208 871 7532.
Battersea Park is surrounded by residential housing. Please respect our neighbours by leaving quietly and taking your litter home with you.
What security is place?
There are CCTV cameras within the event site and park. The Parks and Events Police are equipped with body worn cameras.
Lost or found children can be reported to a Steward, Parks and Events Police or at the Information Point. Parents/Guardians, please ensure your child has your mobile number so we can call you, should you become separated.
Bag checks are a condition of entry. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to;
- Glass Bottles
Please observe instructions given by the stewards, security and Parks and Events Police. Please notify the Information Point or Steward if you notice anything unsafe or suspicious.
First aid will be on site and sign posted, visit the Information Point or contact a Steward or Parks and Events Police if first aid assistance required. Information and assistance can be found at the Info Point.
Make sure you have a pre-arranged meeting point for friends and family if you get separated.
For more information please visit the website www.enablelc.org and follow us on social, use the hashtag #BatterseaParkFireworks
All our Terms and Conditions can be found at www.enablelc.org/fireworks
If you have a query which has not yet been answered, please contact our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Organiser” is Enable Leisure and Culture, a company incorporated in England and Wales company number 09487276, and registered with the Charity Commission (no. 1172345) and with registered offices at Battersea Park Offices, Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ.
2. These terms and conditions shall relate to Battersea Park Fireworks 2018 event (the “Event”).
3. By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), the Ticket holder agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
4. Any promotional offers are for ‘Standard’ tickets to the event. Promotional offers are at the Organiser’s discretion.
5. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket. There is no admittance to the Event after 20:00 hours. The Organisers have the right to refuse entry to late arrivals and no refunds for late arrival shall be granted.
6. Child Tickets (children aged 0 – 10 years of age inclusive) are free and all children must have a ticket to gain entry to the Event, including babes in arms. A Child Ticket is only valid for children aged 10 and under at the time of the Event.
7. Babes in arms (under 1 years old) are categorized as a ‘Child’, are admitted free of charge and must have a Child Ticket. All children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over holding a valid Ticket at all times.
8. A maximum of six children per adult shall be permitted.
9. Ticket holders attending the Event with Child Ticket holders confirm that they are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom the Child Ticket has been purchased.
10. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any Ticket, will render it void.
11. Tickets can be printed or displayed on a smart phone.
12. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check the date, time and venue of their Ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
13. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
14. No refund shall be made if the Ticket holder is late, refused entry, evicted from the Event, unable to attend, or has purchased an incorrect ticket.
15. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
16. Should the Event be postponed, a Ticket holder may be refunded if they are no longer able to attend the Event on a new date, however no additional expenditure incurred by the Ticket holder shall be refunded to the Ticket holder.
17. Should the Event be cancelled by the Organiser, the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price, but no refund shall be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds may be claimed for up to 30 days after the cancelled Event. If the Event is cancelled due to Force Majeure, no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be refunded to the Ticket holder.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Organiser’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism (or the threat thereof), fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, storm, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts of national or local governments. The Organiser shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
18. Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel the Event shall be taken by the Organiser. No refund shall be made if the Event starts, but is later abandoned.
19. On entry, the Ticket holder agrees to accept and abide by any Event rules of the Organiser and any other regulations provided on entry to the Event.
VOID TICKETS & REFUSAL OF ENTRY/ EJECTION
20. The Organiser operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy with regards to the purchase of alcohol.
21. Any breach of the Terms and Conditions shall render the Ticket void and result in refusal of entry to the Event, or ejection from the Event. The Organiser reserves the right to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors and refuse admission to any Ticket holder who is deemed to be a risk to the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the Event who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner unconducive to their continued attendance at the Event. Any Ticket holder removed from the Event shall not be readmitted. Re-entry to the Event shall only be permitted at the Organiser’s entire discretion.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
21. There is NO entry to the park after 8pm. Please arrive by 7.30pm to allow time for bag searches and ticket scanning. Bag searches are a condition of entry and Security’s decision is final. Small backpacks and handbags only – size not to exceed 35cm x 40cm x 20cm. The approved size criteria is in reference to the dimensions of the bag itself – bags that are half full and folded to reduce overall size will not be accepted. There are no lockers or cloakrooms available onsite.
22. No food or alcohol shall be brought onsite. Without exception, no glass bottles or other glass items shall be brought onsite.
23. Bicycles and items larger than the specified size, excluding children’s pushchairs, are prohibited at the event.
24. Fireworks, sparklers, and animals are prohibited at the event, with exception of Assistance Dogs.
25. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material filmed or recorded at the Event shall only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the Event, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed, or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
26. The Organiser, its contractors or agents, shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of a Ticket, save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its contractors or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
There are CCTV cameras within the Event and Battersea Park. Parks and Events Police will be present at the Event and will be equipped with body worn cameras.
SEVERABILITY & VARIATION
28. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time when deemed reasonable and necessary to do so. Ticket holders are responsible for checking the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Event. The Organiser shall make all reasonable endeavours to put an alert on the Event website www.enablelc.org/fireworks if the Terms and Conditions have been amended.
29. If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
30. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
Enable Leisure and Culture (the “Organiser”), October 2019
If you have questions around tickets that you have purchased, please visit www.eventbrite.co.uk/support
Thank you for coming to Wandsworth Council’s Battersea Park Fireworks 2018
Saturday 3 November 2018, Battersea Park, SW11 4NJ
Wandsworth Council and Enable Events would like to thank you for joining us at Battersea Park Fireworks 2017. We would also like to thank our sponsor, Battersea Power Station, for fuelling our event.
We hope to see you again next year for another night of igniting the skies of Wandsworth.
Wandsworth Council’s Battersea Park Fireworks is managed and delivered by Enable Events Team, fuelled by Battersea Power Station.