Become a Sponsor
Support your community and reach new audiences by sponsoring the Active Wandsworth Awards
As one of the major highlights in the local sporting calendar this event recognises the achievements of local sports people, clubs and teams and the dedication of local coaches, volunteers and organisations. Over 200 people from around the borough attend the awards evening, alongside the nominees and their guests, we will welcome local councillors and guests from key Borough and London sporting organisations to celebrate our local heroes on March 3rd 2023.
Joining as a sponsor will provide exposure to the following commercial property:
· A half page advertisement in the Awards programme (A5 size)
· Naming rights for one of the following award categories; Sports Club of the Year, The Mayor’s Award (recognising Disability groups and organisations), Voluntary Services to Sport, Young Volunteer of the Year, Outstanding Contribution to Sport, Coach/Instructor of the Year or Junior Sports Person of the Year
· Coverage pre and post-awards within local marketing outlets including Wandsworth Council’s website, Active Wandsworth’s social media platforms and the community council magazine Brightside which goes to every home in the borough – a population of 327,500. The weekly, online version is read by 21,903 people.
· Active Wandsworth Award’s combined digital audience is 54,000.
· Your company name as mentioned in our press release will be circulated to Wandsworth press and sit on the Council website which averages 15k views a month.
Other benefits include:
· Promoting your company to a wide range of individuals, organisations and businesses
· Creating PR and marketing opportunities
· Recognition of your company’s commitment to the local community
· Creating links to our network of companies supporting the Active Wandsworth Awards
· Raising the profile of your company online and within the community
· Guest presence at the awards’ and opportunities for networking
We are also happy to offer bespoke opportunities to support and welcome conversations on this. Please contact Fundraising Development Manager Lauren Best-Shaw on email@example.com.