Enable Parks manages and develops parks, deals with general queries and monitors the grounds maintenance, arboriculture and sports pitch bookings contracts on behalf of Wandsworth Council.
- Parks – for general queries, fishing permits and commemorative benches
- Development – plans improvements to parks, liaises with Friends groups and raises funding
- Arboriculture – inspects trees in parks and streets and some Wandsworth Council establishments; manages the arboricultural maintenance contract
- Allotments – manages 450 allotments on 8 sites, maintains the waiting lists, works with volunteer site managers
- Playgrounds – inspects the playgrounds in parks, inspects play equipment regularly; develops playgrounds
- Operations – manages the horticultural maintenance contract
- Biodiversity – advises Wandsworth Council on its responsibilities with respect to wildlife legislation; advises on best practice in ecological maintenance of parks.
Download information about parks
idverde runs two contracts: grounds maintenance and grass pitch bookings.
City Suburban (CSTS) runs the arboricultural (trees) contract.
Parks and Events Police Service are seconded to Enable from Wandsworth Council, they patrol the parks, enforce byelaws and steward events.
Enable Parks proudly manage the parks and open spaces on behalf of Wandsworth Council.