Coronavirus Critical Update
From Monday 29th March 2021 the Stay at Home order will be lifted. From Monday 29th March, you will be able to do the following in parks and openspaces:
- Meet up in groups of six or up to two households
- Outdoor parent groups allowed to meet with the maximum of 15 parents
- Outdoor gyms will re-open
- MUGAs will re-open
- Sports clubs and schools are permitted to resume exercise outdoors
- All car parks are now open for public use
The park remains open but you must comply with social distancing. Remain two metres away from others at all times.
Dogs must be kept on leads and under control at all times.
Park gates open by approximately 6.30am daily
Park gates closed by 10.30pm daily
We advise that cars are out of the car-parks by 10pm at the latest, to avoid being locked in.
Please note, opening hours may change in accordance with certain events.
How to get here
Visit www.tfl.gov.uk to plan your journey in advance.
Nearest train stations are Queenstown Road Train Station or Battersea Park Train Station. Both are approximately a 10-minute walk to Rosary Gate entrance.
Nearest tube stations are Sloan Square, Victoria or Pimlico.
Various buses serve Battersea Park. Please visit TFL for up to date bus routes and time tables www.tfl.gov.uk
Car parking (including cars, vans and minibuses up to 16 passenger seats)
There are three pay and display car parks within Battersea Park:
• Chelsea Gate
• Rosary Gate
• Albert Bridge Gate
All car parks are pay and display Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays).
Please be aware that machines do not give change.
For further information on car parking in Battersea Park, please call Wandsworth Council on 0208 871 6000.
A permit is required to park any coach in Battersea Park.
To apply for a coach permit please contact the Parks Office on email@example.com or call 0203 959 0060.
• Pierpoint Toilets (Located next to Battersea Park Zoo)
• Fountain Toilets (Located next to the Fountains)
• Beechmore Toilets (Located close to Sun Gate)
Toilet opening times
• Winter (starts first Monday in December): 8am to 5pm
• Spring (starts first Monday in March): 8am to 6pm
• Summer (starts first Monday in May): 8am to 10pm
• Autumn (starts first Monday in October): 8am to 6pm
Please be aware times may vary and toilets may be temporary closed without notice.