Personal trainers and organised sports activities
If you wish to offer your services as a personal trainer or a fitness trainer in any of our parks or commons, you must apply for a permit to hold your activities.
As a personal trainer:
- You may work with a maximum of four clients at a time
- A valid permit must be produced if challenged
- You may not use any structure, furniture, tree or other plant for exercise activities
- Byelaws apply
As a fitness trainer:
- Working with more than four clients at a time, up to a maximum of 14 people
- all the above conditions for a personal trainer apply, and in addition your permit will state the time/day and location where you may practice.
Other licences (for schools, community groups etc) are priced on application. Please note, Forest Schools are not permitted on our sites, and we do not issue permits for these.
A map showing the locations where we permit personal, and fitness, instructing can be found here.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org