Personal trainers and organised sports activities
If you wish to offer your services as a personal trainer or a fitness trainer in any of our parks or commons, you must apply for a permit to hold your activities.
As a personal trainer:
- You may work with a maximum of two clients at a time
- A valid permit must be produced if challenged
- You may not use any structure, furniture, tree or other plant for exercise activities
- Byelaws apply
As a fitness trainer:
- Working with more than two clients at a time, up to a maximum of thirty people
- all the above conditions for a personal trainer apply, and in addition your permit will state the time/day and location where you may practice.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org