Request a tree in your street
Requests for new street tree locations are considered before the commencement of the planting season. When considering new sites for street trees the following issues are considered:
- Visible evidence of underground services (determined by trial holes)
- Locations of existing trees on the highway
- Position of trees in private gardens
- Positioning of other street furniture
- Size of the front gardens
- The size/species of trees which would best suit the location
- Street tree history of the site
All new street trees planted are maintained for the first 12 months, which includes watering as and when necessary. After this period the new street trees form part of the bi-annual program.
If you would like a site in your street to be considered for planting a tree, please email email@example.com or call 020 3959 0070.