Walk Wandsworth is an accredited walking scheme through Walking for Health that offers a series of free walks around the borough.
Our walks are led by trained walk leaders who can advise and guide you towards building up your physical activity at a pace that suits you.
We also hold volunteer walk leader training, so if you’re interested in becoming a walk leader and leading or supporting a walk within Wandsworth, please email us at email@example.com
Join our led walks
- Tuesdays 10.30am (1 hour), meet at Battersea Adventist Church (nearest postcode SW8 4BL). Walk led by Myrtle (TBC)
- Wednesday 10am (30-45 minutes), meet at the back of the Skylark Café on Wandsworth Common (nearest postcode SW18 3RT). Walk led by Susan (starting back 19th May)
- Monday to Thursday 7.30am (45 minutes), meet by the green at Wix Lane School on Wix’s Lane (nearest postcode SW4 0AJ). Walk led by Jo (TBC)
- Thursdays 10am (1 hour), meet at Dr. Johnson Avenue (nearest postcode SW17 8JU). Walk led by Frances (walk full – please contact us for more information)
- Saturdays 8am and 10am (1 hour), meet at Tooting Bec Underground Station (nearest postcode SW17 9AH). Walk led by Jennifer (TBC)
- Thursdays 10.30am (45 minutes), meet outside Elborough Street Surgery (nearest postcode SW18 5DS). Walk led by Jo (TBC)