Updated: 04 January 2021
Please click here to see the latest update for Walk Wandsworth.
Walk Wandsworth is an accredited walking scheme through Walking for Health that offers a series of free walks around the borough.
Our walks are led by trained walk leaders who can advise and guide you towards building up your physical activity at a pace that suits you. The walks are free and you can just turn up.
We also hold volunteer walk leader training, so if you’re interested in becoming a walk leader and leading or supporting a walk within Wandsworth, please contact us on 020 3959 0033 or email us at email@example.com
Join our led walks
We have a number of walks across Wandsworth that vary on days, times and duration. See our list of walks by clicking on the locations below or download the Walk Wandsworth brochure. If you would like to join one of our walks below, you can just turn up or you can contact us in advance to let us know you will be coming.
What else do I need to know?
- Please arrive five minutes before the walk is due to start.
- New walkers will need to fill out an registration form (so that your leader is aware of any health problems), please download a form or contact us to send you a form by post. Please bring the completed form along on your first walk.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water and an extra item of clothing.
- Tuesdays 10.30am (1 hour), meet at Battersea Adventist Church (nearest postcode SW8 4BL). Walk led by Myrtle.
- Wednesdays 10.30am (1 hour), meet at the Bandstand in Battersea Park. Walk led by Rosie.
- Tuesdays 11.15am (30-45 minutes), meet at the NatureScope building on Wandsworth Common, at the back of Skylark Café (nearest postcode SW18 3RT). Walk led by Sarah.
- Monday to Thursday 7.30am (45 minutes), meet by the green at Wix Lane School on Wix’s Lane (nearest postcode SW4 0AJ). Walk led by Jo.
- Thursdays 10am (1 hour), meet at Dr. Johnson Avenue (nearest postcode SW17 8JU). Walk led by Frances (walk full – please contact us on 0203 959 0033 for more information)
- Saturdays 8am and 10am (1 hour), meet at Tooting Bec Underground Station (nearest postcode SW17 9AH). Walk led by Jennifer (please contact us on 0203 959 0033 for more information).
- Thursdays 10.30am (45 minutes), meet outside Elborough Street Surgery (nearest postcode SW18 5DS). Walk led by Jo.