Refunds and Cancellation Policy
1. Please be sure to read the details of the School’s policy for refunds in the event of the cancellation of a course by the school or the withdrawal from a course by a student before you enrol and pay for your course. Your enrolment on a course will be taken to show that you accept the conditions of this refund policy.
2. If the school cancels a course it will offer all students the alternative of a full refund or transfer to another course. Should the student opt for a refund, they will need to contact the school with their debit or credit card details so that we can refund the amount directly to the account. There will be no charge for this service.
3. The following rules apply should a student wish to withdraw from a course;
• Requests for withdrawals and refunds must be received in writing, preferably by email to the school email address below.
• If you withdraw from the course more than 7 days in advance of the course starting you will receive a refund, minus 10% of the full course fee and not the concession fee, for administration cost.
• If you withdraw from your course less than 7 days in advance of the course starting or once the course has started you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind, unless this is due to a course being proved to have been mis-sold by the School or to service failure.
4. You can transfer from one course to another (in the same term) before the course has started or after the first teaching session. You may do so without charge, subject to availability, by arranging this with the School Administrator. The transfer is available once per term only. We are unable to offer transfers after week 2.
5. Should you request a refund based on a complaint about the quality of service provided by the School, your complaint will be dealt with from the time that your complaint is received by the Head of School for Putney School of Art and Design. Your complaint must be received in writing, preferably by email to the school email address; email@example.com. The date of receipt of your claim will be the date from which your complaint is considered to have started. If we substantiate your claim, you will receive a proportional refund of the fees paid. If we do not substantiate your claim, you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. We regret that we are unable to offer refunds under any other circumstances i.e. absence due to medical conditions, changes to work commitments, bereavements or other reasons for not being able to attend the course as a part or a whole. In addition, it is not possible to make up missed classes and get a refund or a credit for them.